We invest in the future: our clients’ futures, our people’s futures – and maybe your future too.
Courtiers prides itself on comprising some of the finest individuals in the area and the industry. With a combined vision and a pleasant working environment, a culture of care, commitment and respect is evident in the atmosphere across our organisation.
Based at our Henley office, we are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual, educated to degree level preferably in Finance/Business who will be responsible for:
- providing an efficient support function within a growing Finance department, ensuring high and accurate standards of work at all times.
- meeting objectives in respect of regulatory guidelines.
Based at our Witney office, we are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual who will be responsible for:
- providing all staff with a focal point for technical enquiries
- producing compliant reports and supporting documentation for clients of the firm (existing or potential) to support the recommendations made by their adviser
Based at our Witney office, we are looking for a person who is keen to gain experience and who will be responsible for:
- providing support and cover for all functions within the dealing/accounts department.
- assisting the Accounts and Dealing Team with all day to day financial matters.
- To achieve our client objectives we utilise our own in-house retail investment products and investment funds
If you’d like to be considered for future vacancies, please send your CV using the link below;
Seminars & Events
Valuable live commentary on the latest investment views and news, delivered with a unique Courtiers edge.Info & Booking »