It’s important to protect and reward employees in a way that motivates them and complies with your legal obligations. An experienced eye and capable hands can help establish and implement the most suitable benefit scheme while you keep focused on business.
Contrary to time and energy spent understanding an employee benefit minefield, COURTIERS offers a clear road to complete solutions from advice and scheme building to ongoing active management and quarterly regulatory updates. Our advisers will understand your business’ needs then advise all suitable options to meet your company’s needs and budgets along with any legal obligations.
While there are many reasons to employ effective Employee Benefit Support, here’s why one COURTIERS client needed help:
Two companies (one an existing COURTIERS client) entered into a joint venture, wishing to introduce an exciting new employee benefits package to complement and build on the progressive nature of the decision to merge. One parent company chose to adopt the payroll function while the other wanted to see the HR function retained. COURTIERS saw it necessary to liaise extensively with both companies in the outset to ensure a structure which carefully balanced budgetary constraints and the need to attract key talent.
- A Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Ongoing regular reviews
- Presentations and individual meetings with existing and new employees to explain and promote the benefits offered
- Administration of all payments to the pension scheme on behalf of the employer
- An ongoing sense of value and aligned motivation throughout the organisation
- Heightened employee awareness, understanding and appreciation of the Corporate Benefits available
- A flawless contribution record
- A valuably transparent and mutually enjoyable / informed working relationship between COURTIERS and the client
- A regular COURTIERS presence continues to enhance the visibility of Care Culture within the organisation from the top down via an informed, professional, ‘neutral’ and trustworthy brand / organisation.
Seminars & Events
Valuable live commentary on the latest investment views and news, delivered with a unique COURTIERS edge.Info & Booking »