Helping our clients with their employee benefit management.
Employee benefit consultants - case studies
We have helped corporate clients and their employees in every aspect of their Employee Benefits management. These case studies are a few instances of how the COURTIERS Employee Benefits Consultant service can deliver a range of benefit options tailored around the aspirations of the organisation and employees.
If you believe that your organisation and employees could benefit from COURTIERS Employee Benefits Consultant Services please call 01491 578368, request a call back or enquire to arrange a meeting with a Corporate Client specialist.
Each COURTIERS client is given a relationship manager who sets about understanding your organisational aspirations and shaping COURTIERS to meet our particular needs.Tax advice
- Wibbly Wobbly Markets - An Update Walter Bagehot, early editor of The Economist, once said “people are most credulous when t.. 17-Oct-2014
- Hong Kong or Bust It is rarely quiet in Hong Kong, and as I ran in the hillside above Wan Chai there was constant .. 16-Oct-2014
- Changes To The Intestacy Rules For the first time in decades the rules about what happens to your money when you die have chang.. 07-Oct-2014
- Ding Dong Pensions’ Tax is Dead! (Well, Almost) Following the exciting, and largely unexpected, new pension freedoms announced in the Budget ear.. 29-Sep-2014
- Scots Vote “No” to Independence Although the 44.7% of votes polled by the “yes” campaign was lower than predictions .. 19-Sep-2014
The latest in investment, tax, pensions and employee benefits news & events straight to your inbox.Newsletter Sign Up
High profile speakers address cutting edge topics. Book your place today.Upcoming Events