Risk comes from not knowing
what you are doing
Understand your attitude to risk
Your COURTIERS wealth management adviser will work closely with you to understand your appetite for risk.
By listening to you we can establish and understand your ability and willingness to take investment risk. We can then design and tailor a financial wealth management strategy focused on achieving your personal financial goals and objectives within your ability and willingness to take risk, maximising the wealth you created.
Ability to take risk
By listening to you, we can establish your ability to take investment risk, based on your current financial circumstances, the lifestyle you wish to live and what you wish to achieve personally and financially in the future.
Willingness to take risk
By listening to your responses and observing your reactions to how you would feel about certain investment scenarios occurring (as we all know investments can fall as well as rise), we can establish your emotional willingness to take investment risk to achieve your personal and financial objectives.
If you believe that you could benefit from becoming a COURTIERS client, call 01491 578368, request a call back or enquire to arrange a meeting with a wealth management adviser.
As a client you will be allocated a personal wealth management adviser dedicated to understanding your aspirations and shaping COURTIERS to meet your individual needs.Back Tax advice
- COURTIERS Comments on September 2014 Markets The uncertainty leading up to the referendum saw the British pound fall steeply against the US d.. 24-Oct-2014
- China’s Balancing Act But that is what China has. My contact in Beijing confirmed the pollution was worse than the pre.. 21-Oct-2014
- Wibbly Wobbly Markets - An Update Walter Bagehot, early editor of The Economist, once said “people are most credulous when t.. 17-Oct-2014
- Hong Kong or Bust It is rarely quiet in Hong Kong, and as I ran in the hillside above Wan Chai there was constant .. 16-Oct-2014
- Changes To The Intestacy Rules For the first time in decades the rules about what happens to your money when you die have chang.. 07-Oct-2014
The latest in investment, tax, pensions and employee benefits news & events straight to your inbox.Newsletter Sign Up
High profile speakers address cutting edge topics. Book your place today.Upcoming Events