With a combined vision and culture, Courtiers invests in the future. As a growing organisation, we've doubled our total funds under management over the last four years and offer considerable scope for career progression.
Courtiers comprises some of the finest individuals in the industry, actively encouraging and supporting employees in their development. This includes financial support for exams, study materials, study leave and recognition and reward for employees achieving new qualifications.
Based at our Henley office, we are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual who will be responsible for:
- providing an efficient and consistent administration service to clients, ensuring high and accurate standards of work at all times.
- developing positive communication and working relationships with both clients and internal advisers. Identify and resolve problems that may arise with day to day work issues in the department.
Based at our Witney office, we are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual who will be responsible for:
- supporting IT throughout the whole of Courtiers, including remote offices
- working in a small team which currently consists of Head of IT, IT Systems Manager and external IT specialists/consultants/providers
- contributing to the development & implementation of Courtiers IT plans to enable it to support the growth of the business, whilst improving the efficiency and effectiveness of hardware, software and systems
Please read here how we will use your data and information in accordance with GDPR.
If you’d like to be considered for future vacancies, please send your CV using the link below;
Seminars & Events
Valuable live commentary on the latest investment views and news, delivered with a unique Courtiers edge.Info & Booking »