We are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual to join the Paraplanning team based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To provide all employees with a focal point for technical enquiries and to produce compliant reports and supporting documentation for clients of the firm (existing or potential) to support the recommendations made by their Advisers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as a focal point for technical enquiries from Advisers and Paraplanning team
- To revise and update report templates in response to legislative changes
- Analyse client information and existing investments/insurances, identifying any gaps in the clients’ financial plans.
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the Advisers.
- To write complex suitability reports for both existing and potential clients which are readable, compliant, and technically accurate (from templates but with the ability to write freehand), ideally able to work on complex DB transfers
- Liaise with Investment, and accounts and dealing teams in respect of reviews of existing investments and feasibility of in-specie transfers
- Identify Gaps in clients financial plans to increase sales opportunities – especially in protection products
- Present on technical issues at Adviser meetings