We are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual to join the Paraplanning Team based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Eventually be able to work with the senior team to provide all employees with a focal point for technical enquiries and to produce compliant reports and supporting documentation for clients of the firm (existing or potential) to support the recommendations made by advisers.
- To support the Paraplanning team in the preparation of client reports
- To work towards full Paraplanning duties within the Paraplanning team
- To provide support to the adviser team on technical matters.
- To write suitability reports for both existing and potential clients which are readable, compliant, and technically accurate (from templates but with the ability to write freehand).
Duties and Responsibilities: (with support from senior team and line manager)
- Become competent in the production of new business reports and recommendations.
- Once trained provide documents, to ensure that the Fact Find and all other relevant financial information is accurately recorded in order to support a full financial needs analysis being conducted.
- Liaise with Business Administration for any additional information required.
- Liaise with Investment, and accounts and dealing teams in respect of reviews of existing investments and feasibility of in-specie transfers.
- Analyse client information and existing investments/insurances, identifying any gaps in the clients’ financial plans.
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers.
- Following client meetings ensure the Fact Find and all other relevant financial information is obtained in order to proceed with a full financial needs analysis.
- Research and prepare documentation and ad-hoc paperwork for use by Technical Support in completion and analysis for client reports.
Complete Post meeting reviews (with no advice) from templates which are accurate and compliant.