We are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual to join the IT team, based in Witney.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Provide 3rd line support to end users and IT infrastructure. Maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Working as part of the IT team which currently consists of Head of IT, IT Systems Manager, 1st/2nd line Systems Engineers
- Provide technical support and mentoring to other members of the team
- Troubleshoot Incidents and Problems through to root cause
- To contribute to the development and implementation of Courtiers IT Infrastructure (On-Premise and Cloud) to support the growth of the business, whilst improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To configure and deploy infrastructure items including servers, networks, and all IT peripherals, for example: UPS, printers, scanners, mobiles devices, laptops and thin clients.
- To monitor and manage the IT systems using appropriate tools, and with the aid of the IT Supplier / Consultants where appropriate, in order to maximise performance and uptime.
- To be an effective point of contact for Courtiers Internal IT, resolving issues or referring to 3rd parties as appropriate
- Support the Courtiers Helpdesk Team – providing escalation to telephone support, and 1st – 3rd line support as this role is the primary escalation/cover point for the 1st/2nd line Helpdesk team.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made in the IT service.
- Take responsibility for assigned Projects and deliver them to time, cost and quality.
- Maintaining a high level of Cyber Security awareness and being proactive in securing our infrastructure and systems.
- Mentor and train other members of the Internal IT Team.
- Hours vary across the team in a rotation from 8am until 6pm Monday – Friday regular travel required between our Witney and Henley-on-Thames offices. Occasional travel will be required to remote offices and other locations.
- Working closely with external IT specialists/consultants/providers
- To effectively use all the relevant IT facilities made available by the Company.
- To use IT facilities within the guidelines set out by Courtiers’ IT Department.