We are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified individual to join our Pension & Investment Administration team based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- The role requires a competent and experienced individual who can oversee and manage the day-to-day administration of clients as well as having the knowledge, expertise and capability to resolve more complex issues which will have been escalated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide an efficient and consistent administration service to clients
- Ensuring high and accurate standards of work at all times
- Processing of Pensions schemes for clients including transfers, surrenders, retirements, annuities, and investment business including all client communications around these processes, SIPP experience is a must
- Develop positive communication and working relationships with both clients and internal departments
- Identify and resolve problems that may arise with day-to-day work issues in the department
- The role requires a competent Administrator who can focus on the day-to-day administration, and will be expected to deal with all basic issues that arise, but also have the knowledge, expertise and capability to recognise more complex issues, which may need to be discussed and resolved in conjunction with compliance
- Ensure that records are accurately updated, and timely response is given to client queries via telephone, email or in writing
- Liaising with clients and 3rd party companies over the telephone and in writing
- Provide support and technical expertise in delivering ad-hoc client requests
- To recognize potential instances of fraud and money laundering and, where agreed, report these instances to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- To assist the Compliance Officer in identifying, investigating, and rectifying rule breaches relating and assist in fulfilling any associated reporting requirements.
- To take responsibility for checking other team members work and where necessary allocate checking to the team.
- To monitor proposed and confirmed changes in legislation
- Ensuring good audit trails on Adviser Office and Volume