Leo and Gary share views on events and developments over the last three weeks, touching on:
- Courtiers Fund performance
- Lockdown 3.0: what next?
- Views on volatility in months ahead
- Is the implementation of Brexit and any apparent challenges involved affecting markets?
- Recognising the value of technology in understanding, managing, responding and adapting through adversity
- Working together
- Events in the US: did markets flinch at a second Trump Impeachment?
- Does a year in lockdown create a hunger for productivity?
- Backdrops: ‘booking’ the trend